Temporary or visitor visas are non-immigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business, tourism, pleasure, visiting, or a combination of these purposes.
Business visas are for those candidates that wish to enter the U.S. to:
- Consult with business partners
- Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
- Settle an estate
- Negotiate a contract
Tourism, Pleasure or Visiting (B-2):
The B-2 visa is for candidates that wish to enter the U.S to:
- Vacation or as tourists.
- Visit with friends or relatives
- Participate in medical treatment
- Participate in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
- Participate in not paid musical, sports, or similar events or contests
- Enroll in a short recreational course of study that does not lead to a degree
For more information on how to obtain a visitor visa for the U.S. please contact us today.