Depending on the program of study and Institution you wish to attend you may require a F, M or J visa.

  • F visa: For students wishing to attend a; university, college, high school, private elementary school, seminary, conservatory, language training program or academic institution.
  • M visa: For students wishing to attend a vocational or other recognized non-academic institution.
  • J visa: For students on exchange

For more information on how to apply for a U.S. student visa, please contact us today.

Copyright © 2018 Taraz Immigration Services. All Rights Reserved.