The EB2 green card is designed for professionals holding an advanced degree or equivalent. Also for those who have demonstrated an exceptional ability in their field. There are 3 ways to qualify:
- Holder of an advanced degree, or;
- Baccalaureate degree and 5 years of progressive work experience in that field can be an equivalent.
- In a field such as sciences, arts or business
- Must prove that you meet above average expertise in this field
National Interest Waiver:
- You can request a labour certification to be waived if you can demonstrate that it is in the best interest of the U.S.A to hire you
- Must meet exceptional ability criteria (see above)
- Does not require a job offer
To apply for the EB2 green card you must meet certain criteria. Please contact us for more information.