Temporary or visitor visas are non-immigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business, tourism, pleasure, visiting, or a combination of these purposes.

Business (B-1):

Business visas are for those candidates that wish to enter the U.S. to:

  • Consult with business partners
  • Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
  • Settle an estate
  • Negotiate a contract

Tourism, Pleasure or Visiting (B-2):

The B-2 visa is for candidates that wish to enter the U.S to:

  • Vacation or as tourists.
  • Visit with friends or relatives
  • Participate in medical treatment
  • Participate in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
  • Participate in not paid musical, sports, or similar events or contests
  • Enroll in a short recreational course of study that does not lead to a degree

For more information on how to obtain a visitor visa for the U.S. please contact us today.

Copyright © 2018 Taraz Immigration Services. All Rights Reserved.