The Canadian federal and British Columbia governments are constantly updating their programs and, right now, are currently more than 60 programs available for immigration to Canada. Focusing in British Columbia, and if you are thinking in immigrate to Vancouver, Victoria or another place in BC you will have to find your best match.
BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) is probably one of the most popular programs available for British Columbia, but it is not the only one. If none of the PNP programs is right for you and your family, you may be able to come to Canada through another program.
- Canadian Experience Class. This program allows those with work experience in Canada to become permanent residents.
- Family Sponsorship. This option is a way for citizens and permanent residents over the age of 18 to sponsor their relatives to come to Canada.
- Live-in Caregiver. Through this program, qualified individuals can come to Canada to care for children, elderly persons or persons with disabilities in private homes.
- Federal Skilled Workers. This program offers permanent residency to skilled professionals who can contribute to Canada’s economy.
- Entrepreneurship. This program is for people who will become self-employed in Canada. This program offers permanent residency for qualified skilled trades workers who can contribute to Canada’s economy.
- Investment visa programs Entrepreneurs with the skills and ideas to build an innovative business in Canada may be eligible for this program.
- Temporary Visas. This program allows foreign workers, visitors or students to come to Canada to fill short-term labour, skill shortages, studies.