U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents over the age of 21 can sponsor certain family members.

  • Spouse: You can apply to sponsor your partner if you are married, in a common law relationship or have a conjugal partner.
  • Child: You can sponsor your children and your partner’s children. Natural or adopted. Must be under the age of 21.
  • Brothers or Sisters: of a family member of a U.S. citizen fitting into a preference category.

Requirements for Family Sponsorship can vary on a case to case basis. You can apply from inside the U.S. or outside the U.S. Please go to request a quote to tell us more about your case or contact us today for more information.

Copyright © 2018 Taraz Immigration Services. All Rights Reserved.